If any of you do not know what Lego Ideas is, Lego Ideas is a website which people make ideas for the Lego company. Once you have an approval, you have to gather support of 10,000 people. You have one year to get 1,000 supporters for your idea. During that time you reach 1,000 supporters, the Lego company gives you an extra half year to get 5,000 supporters, then another half year to reach 10,000 supporters. Once you get 10,000 supporters, the Lego company will review your project at some time.
Now, I will tell you about my idea of lanterns. As I mentioned, I made my idea out of a collection of lanterns. Right now, I only have a few supporters to reach 1,000 supporters. It has been two weeks (?) and I feel that I have made an obscure project.
I have made several updates:
1. My heart and passion to make this.
2. Battery-powered candles could be efficient for a substitute of the candle inside.
3. Stacking lanterns, however unable to figure out if the battery-powered will withstand the pressure.
4. There is a total of 10 lanterns, which a total of 1933 blocks.
5. I have checked all colors on the Lego Digital Designer (which I made in the pictures) and the lanterns are unable to be in other colors (not mentioned in the official website).
I am not forcing you to support my project because I do not have the power to do so. However, at least I would like you to share or comment my project to the people around you.
Deviant Folder of my Lego Idea: danieljdragonflame.deviantart.…